French Toast Recipe:
Challah Bread 1 loaf
Eggs 4 whole
Half and Half Cream 1.25 cups
Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tablespoons
Ground Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Salt a pinch
Butter for rubbing the grill pan
1. Cut challah bread into 1 inch pieces.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients (except butter and bread) in a big bowl.3. Heat up a grill pan on medium high, rub a little butter on it.
4. Place bread piece one at a time into the egg mixture. Soak for 10-15 seconds on each side, let enough mixture soak into the bread.
5. Grill the bread for 1 minute on each side, or until it turns golden brown.
1. Bread should be firm to touch when place on the grill. Don’t over soak it.
2. French toasts can be vacuum sealed and store for months.Reheat Method:
1. Place the french toasts on a baking sheets lined with foil.
2. Put french toasts on the middle rack in the oven while preheating the oven to 350F (about 10 minutes), leave it in the oven for 1 minutes after temperature reached. Done.
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/