Shake Shake Fries Recipe:Seaweed Favor Seasoning Ingredients:
Sushi Seaweed (Nori) 1 piece
Table Salt 1 teaspoon
1. Tear seaweed into pieces, put in food processor until the pieces are fine. Add salt and mix well. (Tip: Adjust salt measurement to taste.)
Spicy Garlic Seasoning Ingredients:
Cayenne Pepper 1/4 teaspoon
Garlic Powder 2 tablespoons
Salt 1 tablespoon
Tip: Adjust caynenne pepper and salt to personal taste.
1. Mix all ingredients together and ready to use.
French Fries Ingredients:
Potatoes 3 pounds
Water fill 3/4 of a big pot
Salt adjust to taste
Peanut Oil fill 2/3 of a deep pot Steps:
1. Boil a big pot of water. While waiting, peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch fries.
2. Put fries into boil water and cook for 4 minutes (test: when fork can go through fries easily but the outside still firm).
3. Lined towels or paper towels on big baking sheets, place the fries on top and let it air dry. (Tip: The dryer the fries, the crispier after they fried)
4. In a deep pot, add peanut oil and heat it up to 350F. Divide the fries into a few batches, fry each batch for 4 minutes or until golden. (Tip: When bubbles disappear, the fries are almost done)
5. Place the fries on paper towel, season with salt (to taste) immediately. (Tip: The oil helps the salt stick to the fries.)
7. Put the fries and some seasonings in a paper bag. Close the bag and shake to mix, ready to enjoy.
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
french fries are everyone's favourite. Yummy!
[版主回覆03/23/2013 15:08:22]I just made it again tonight, haha.
You're such a thoughtful mama! I have heard that the Airfryer could let us make fries without oil. I wonder if that would work 🙂 By the way, love your new profile picture! So sweet!
[版主回覆03/23/2013 15:11:58]I heard of it too. But hubby is typical American and don't think it will taste as good, haha.
Thanks for the compliment, I hope they will take a nice picture with me soon. So I can have a nicer picture with everyone face showing. 🙂
[nor c回覆03/26/2013 19:16:32]我都冇咩事時去試下整因為每日叔工都好忙同真係好累
[版主回覆03/28/2013 13:06:11]屋企整,一定又熱又脆又新鮮. 🙂
好靚o既shake shake fries ah:)
[版主回覆04/04/2013 04:58:47]多謝呀!我勁鐘意shake shake fries.