Most fruits are in season now. Since I tried out homemade blueberries jam last time, the girls has asked me to make some new favors. Peaches and fresh blueberries are on sale for the last few weeks, so I mix the two summery fruits together and make this easy, healthy and super tasty homemade peaches and blueberries jam. For the same cost, you will enjoy this yummy goodness in 15 minutes.
Homemade Peaches and Blueberries Jam Recipe
3 Big Ripe Peaches (peeled, cubed)
1.5 teaspoons Sugar
1/8 teaspoon Salt
2 tablespoons Lemon juice
1. In a small pot, cook peaches over medium heat until half peaches turn into juice.
2. Add salt, lemon juice and blueberries, cook until blueberries soften, mash with a potato masher, simmer for 3 minutes, heat off.
3. Cool all the way and store in glass container, keep refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
1. If a smoother consistence is desired, use a blender instead of a potato masher.
2. Every fruits taste different, adjust sugar amount according to your own taste.
Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow me on Twitter: @thepandamommy
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
Pingback: Easy Coconut and Blueberries Crepes Recipe – Breakfast in 15 minutes | Little Panda Mommy's Blog
Pingback: 自製水蜜桃藍莓果醬(附食譜) | Little Panda Mommy's Blog