Homemade blueberries jam are very easy to make and much healthier than store bought one that loaded with sugar or corn syrup. Just pick the round and firm to touch fresh blueberries, they are sweet and only need to add very little sugar or even none when you make the jam. This little blue fruit called super food for some reasons, it will give you tons of antioxidants to support good health, fight inflammations and even prevent cancers. Have you eat some blueberries today yet?
Chinese barbecue pork (known as Char Siu) is one of my favorite food. I usually order it as a meal which comes with steam rice, sweet soy sauce, green onion and ginger mixture, the perfect combination.
Hash brown and sunny side-up eggs, pairing with fresh fruits, is a very healthy and easy breakfast. Make some coffee and tea, or a glass of milk to go with it, an appealing and nutritious homemade breakfast is done in 15 minutes.
The little princesses love to cook with mommy. They have been helping me prepare and cook some simple food since 2 years old. This rosemary garlic bread is one of their favorites, helped me so many times before, mommy is only allowed to place them in the oven while they get the bread ready to bake.
Challah Bread 1 loaf
Eggs 4 whole
Half and Half Cream 1.25 cups
Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tablespoons
Ground Nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon
Sugar 2 tablespoons
Salt a pinch
Butter for rubbing the grill pan
1. Cut challah bread into 1 inch pieces.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients (except butter and bread) in a big bowl.3. Heat up a grill pan on medium high, rub a little butter on it.
4. Place bread piece one at a time into the egg mixture. Soak for 10-15 seconds on each side, let enough mixture soak into the bread.
5. Grill the bread for 1 minute on each side, or until it turns golden brown.
6. Add powder sugar or maple syrup as desired. Serve immediately.
Tip: 1. Bread should be firm to touch when place on the grill. Don’t over soak it.
2. French toasts can be vacuum sealed and store for months.Reheat Method:
1. Place the french toasts on a baking sheets lined with foil.
2. Put french toasts on the middle rack in the oven while preheating the oven to 350F (about 10 minutes), leave it in the oven for 1 minutes after temperature reached. Done.