Banana Bread Donuts Recipe (Makes 18)
1.5 cups Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweeten)
1/2 cup (1 stick) Cooled Melt Butter (Unsalted)
2 tbsp VegetaOil
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
3 Ripen Bananas
(Optional) Melted White Chocolate, Shredded Coconuts, Sprinkles (For Decorations)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add eggs, butter, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and milk, mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda, mix well.
4. Mix half of the dry ingredient into wet ingredients until well combined. Fold the rest of flour mix into batter until just combined.
5. Grease donut pan with unsalted butter (not included in recipe), fill each donut mold about 3/4 full, bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until toothpick test come out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 3 minutes, remove and place on metal rack to cool off. Eat immediately or decorate as desired.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlepandamommykitchen
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/thepandamommy
Follow us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/thepandamommy/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/littlepandamommy/
LITTLE PANDA MOMMY CREATIONS
All rights reserved. 2016