Honey-Lime Glazed Chicken Recipe
Thyme 1 Teaspoon (packed)
Sage 1/4 Teaspoon
Honey 3 Tablespoons
Lime Juice 4.5 Tablespoons
Water 2 Tablespoons
Chicken Thighs 6 Pieces
Kosher Salt 2 Teaspoons
Fresh Ground Black Pepper 1.5 Teaspoons
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F.
2.Wash the herbs and chicken then pat dry. Pick the leaves off the herbs and coarsely chopped.
3. Use half the salt and pepper to season the thighs evenly.
4.Heat a flying pan on medium high until very hot, sear the thighs (skin side down) for 5 minutes until golden brown. (P.S. DON’T move the chicken)
5. Use remaining salt and pepper to season the chicken.
6. Flip the chicken and cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
7. In a small pot, combine and heat up the honey, water and lime juice to a slight boil. Stir in thyme and sage for 30 seconds. Heat off. (Slight boil means there are bubbles on the edge)
8. Add the glaze on the chicken and place in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked.
9. Remove from the oven, let the chicken rest about 5 minutes to soak the juice back in. Plate and serve.
Chinese Version Recipe, Click here.