Sorry I haven’t been updating here for so long, life has been busy and some of my cooking passion and creativity just left me for a while. I am glad to say the passion and love for cooking, blogging and all that passion for life and work is burning inside me once again. I love it and feel more like myself and full of energy. (No, I still don’t exercise but I am getting to it, seriously.)
For the coming back recipe, I am going to share with you this super easy and healthy salad I love – Apple Chicken Salad.
Anything shaped like donut tastes better, at least, that’s my opinion. I love banana bread and always want to glaze it with something. So, I decided to bake it in a donut pan and glaze with chocolate, shredded coconuts and sprinkles. This recipe is Not A Donut Recipe, it’s banana bread in donut shape. If you are looking for a donut recipe, move on and I don’t want to get in your way to those tasty donuts. However, these cuties are just as addictive and delicious, you should give it a try.
Banana Bread Donuts Recipe (Makes 18)
1.5 cups Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
3 tbsp Cocoa Powder (Unsweeten)
1/2 cup (1 stick) Cooled Melt Butter (Unsalted)
2 tbsp VegetaOil
1/4 tsp Salt
3/4 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
2 Large Eggs (Beaten)
3 Ripen Bananas
(Optional) Melted White Chocolate, Shredded Coconuts, Sprinkles (For Decorations)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas. Add eggs, butter, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and milk, mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, add flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda, mix well.
4. Mix half of the dry ingredient into wet ingredients until well combined. Fold the rest of flour mix into batter until just combined.
5. Grease donut pan with unsalted butter (not included in recipe), fill each donut mold about 3/4 full, bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until toothpick test come out clean.
6. Cool in pan for 3 minutes, remove and place on metal rack to cool off. Eat immediately or decorate as desired.