This is another dip for new year eve snack – Artichokes and Spinach Dip. I always like it but never make it at home. Honestly, artichoke is a really new ingredient to me, so glad the only 2 attempts (including this time) came out good.
Artichokes and Spinach Dip Recipe
14 oz Canned Artichokes Hearts (quartered)
8 oz Frozen Spinach
6 oz Cream Cheese (cubed)
1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
2 tbsp Sour Cream
2 tbsp Olive Oil
to taste Cayenne Pepper
to taste Salt
to taste Fresh Ground Pepper
Le Creuset Flower Cocotte 2 quart
1. Add olive oil in pot over medium heat until hot.
2. Add artichokes and cook for 1 minutes.
3. Lower to medium low heat, stir in all cheeses until melted.
4. Add spinach, stir until cooked and well blended with cheese sauce. Heat off.
5. Add cayenne pepper, salt and pepper to taste.